I am very proud to have been nominated for a Liebster award by two fellow bloggers who are, themselves, creating amazing blogs, Steel City Man and Scribbles and Musings. Thank you to both of you!! Check out their blogs to see for yourself!
The Liebster Award is an online award given to new, or undiscovered, bloggers by other bloggers.
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Once you are nominated:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers, whose work I have enjoyed since participating in Blogging 101 in July:
Scribbles and Musings questions to me:
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? I would like to meet Michelle Obama and talk to her about what it has been like to be the first black first lady and about raising her daughters in the White House.
- If you could time-travel, what time period would you like to visit? I would like to visit Israel in the years following WWI, say 1947-1957, when this new country was being established.
- What would your ideal day consist of? My ideal day consists of a day like today. I took a walk with the dog and then started working on this project and my photography. Nothing on my calendar until 5:00 p.m.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? My yellow lab, Gabby, wagging her whole behind at me in glee.
- How many times have you fallen in love? I think only one time.
- What would be your dream job? I think I had the dream job. I provided support and regulatory oversight on a medical device to everyone from end users to international call centers. I traveled to Europe and Asia and this is where my love of traveling began.
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you? My friend and colleague, Mary Ann. She handles very difficult personal interactions with a great deal of tolerance, patience and skill.
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer. I love long warm days and the more relaxed lifestyle.
- What book(s) can you read over and over again? That is a hard one. I really loved Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese and Beach Music by Pat Conroy. I recently read A Gift from the Sea by Ann Morrow Lindbergh. I contains many lessons for women and I could read it over and over.
- Android or iPhone….which goes nicely with PC or Mac? iPhone and Mac, absolutely!
- What is your all time favorite food? Apple pie
I am going to post the same questions to my nominees:
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- If you could time-travel, what time period would you like to visit?
- What would your ideal day consist of?
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
- How many times have you fallen in love?
- What would be your dream job?
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What book(s) can you read over and over again?
- Android or iPhone….which goes nicely with PC or Mac?
- What is your all time favorite food?