For this week’s challenge, you the visitors and participants will, once again, get to choose the winner! See below for details, but, first, last week’s winner! Congratulations to Caribiensplash over at https://sprawly.wordpress.com/ for submitting the winning photo of a marigold sporting lovely fall colors https://sprawly.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/macro-moments-wk-15/ Please pay Caribiensplash a visit and view this lovely site!
And now to this week. You get to choose the winner, our version of “The People’s Choice Awards”!
Here is how it works. The first twenty entries will be accepted (one entry per person). I will make a gallery to post next week. After you view the gallery, submit your vote (one vote per person) in the poll which will be included in the challenge and the following week I will announce the winner. Anyone can vote, even if you don’t enter the challenge.
I have undertaken a personal challenge for 2017 to shoot photos five days a week and publish a post for each shoot. I will use the topics suggested by different challenges and various themes as my inspiration. On Mondays my theme will be “Macro”. This past weekend was very rainy,
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog used as the banner in the announcement for the next week’s challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
Instructions for participating in the challenge are found at the end of this post.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers also submitted entries in last week’s challenge. Pay them a visit to view their work and if I missed anybody, please let me know!
Follow my blog to receive challenge posts via email.