Congratulations to Light and Shadows–
for last week’s winning photo, “Stitchwort”–
I’ve had some trouble saving the links, so if they don’t work for you, please copy or type the URL into your address bar. The flower is somewhat out of focus, giving it an “Impressionist feel”. Please pay Light and Shadows a visit and view their work.
Instructions for participating in the challenge are found at the end of this post.
I looked out on my backyard deck this week and was surprised to see this rogue little tomato growing out of one of the hanging planters. It is well past tomato time, but he just showed up, uninvited!
Shot with my Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 macro lens, 1/125 sec, f11, ISO 1600, 60mm
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog and used as the banner in the announcement for the next week’s challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from this week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers also submitted entries in last week’s challenge. Please pay them a visit a view their work. There were not too many entries; maybe because of the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. Also, I didn’t publicize the challenge as widely as I usually do. Hope we have more this week!
Subscribe to my blog to receive challenge posts via email.