After a week’s hiatus, the Macro Moments Challenge is back! A new challenge begins every week and the deadline for submitting your entries for the current challenge is 8:00 a.m. PST this coming Tuesday morning.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from this week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions