This week, you, my blog visitors, get to vote for the winner of last week’s challenge! Cast your vote and also submit your entry for this week’s challenge ( Instructions below the poll).
The gallery below contains all of the wonderful entries from last week! Look carefully at each entry and choose the one that you think is the best all around, considering it’s detail, composition and the story that it tells. Then cast your vote (only one vote allowed per person) in the poll below the gallery. You do not have to be a participant in the challenge to vote! The winner will be announced next week.
Here’s how the challenge works:
A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog, used as the banner in the announcement for the next week’s challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- * Create a pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
* If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
Follow my blog to receive challenge posts via email.