Welcome to Macro Moments Challenge: Week 28 and thank you to everyone who entered last week’s challenge. Also, thank you to everyone who voted in the Week 26 “People’s Choice Awards” challenge. You can find out who won here https://musinwithsusan.com/2017/01/25/macro-moments-the-peoples-choice-and-the-week-26-winner-is/
Congratulations to Scrapydo2 at https://scrapydo2.wordpress.com/ for winning this week’s challenge with her charming photo of a little frog. She actually entered it in last week’s challenge, but I inadvertently left her out of the voting, so I re-entered her this week. Please pay Scrapydo2 a visit and view her work.
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog used as the banner in the announcement for the next week’s challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
Instructions for participating in the challenge are found at the end of this post.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers also submitted entries in last week’s challenge.
Subscribe to my blog to receive challenge posts via email.