I took out the first paragraph of this post because the formatting got really messed up. The theme for this week’s challenge is “Baby Animals” The winner of last week’s challenge is “A Tale Untold” https://attaleuntold.wordpress.com/
My baby animal is this close-up of Gabby when she was just a few weeks old. Not the sharpest because tightly cropped with a previous, fixed lens camera. I’m sure you can do better!
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog and used as the banner in the announcement for the next week’s challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post “Macro Moments” so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers also submitted entries in last week’s challenge.
Subscribe to my blog to receive challenge posts via email.