Welcome to Macro Moments #34 and thank you to everyone who entered the challenge over the past two weeks. I am delighted to announce this week’s winner, a newcomer named Preeti of ATTUNED PHOTOGRAPHY. Preeti’s winning photo is called Macro Magic Daisy
Please pay Preeti a visit to view more of her gorgeous work.
Theme for this Week’s Challenge
For Challenge #34, I think it’s time for a theme again. Depending on which hemisphere you live in, your theme is either “Spring Has Sprung” or ” Fall is in the Air”.
I’m not sure what this flower is actually called, but I call them buttercups. They are blooming all over my neighborhood right now.
Joining the Challenge
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, and I announce the winner from the previous challenge when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be featured on this blog and used as the banner in the announcement for the next challenge, unless I am requested not to use it.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past two weeks or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments Challenge # (insert challenge #)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers have also submitted entries over the past two weeks. Please pay them a visit.
Subscribe to my blog to receive challenge posts via email.