Congratulations to Nicole Pottier of https://photopoeme.wordpress.com/ for submitting the winning entry to Challenge #36. I’m not sure what kind of flower Nicole photographed, but she captured beautiful bokeh, which was the theme of the challenge https://photopoeme.wordpress.com/category/photo-challenges/macro-moments-challenge/ . As well as being a photographer, Nicole is a prize-winning poet. Please pay her a visit to view her photos and read her haiku.
Nicole, as our winner, you get to choose the theme for the next challenge. You can contact me via my email address, listed on the “Contact Me!” page, on this blog to let me know what you have chosen.
Following our new format, the last challenge winner, Khürt of https://islandinthenet.com/ has sent me a great theme for this challenge, “Water”. I look forward to your entries, still staying within the genre of macro or close-up. To get you thinking, here is a favorite from my archives.
This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins on the first and third Wednesday of each month and I announce the winner from the previous challenge when I post the new challenge. The winner’s photo will be used as the banner in the announcement for the next challenge, unless I am requested not to use it. The winner will also get to choose the theme for the next challenge.
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro or close-up photo from this week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments Challenge: # (insert the challenge #)”.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post Macro Moments so others can find it.
If you’re not sure how to create a pingback, Here are instructions
The following bloggers also submitted entries to Challenge # 36. Please pay them a visit to view their work.
Please subscribe to my blog to receive challenge posts via email.